What elements of consistency should be considered? What are the three common types of forecasts in a Healthcare Organization?What is the difference between forecasting and projecting?What is meant by common sizing?
1 page per question . 1 source per question
How are you going to communicate the service you plan to market? Where do you plan on marketing? Provide some information on your Marketing Mix found on pages 558 and 559.
Describe the customer relationship management process. Is the process effective? What are the main reasons why consumers choose to leave a healthcare organization? How do you know? As a manager, what recommendations would you offer to improve consumer loyalty?
Provide a mock variance analysis for a healthcare organization of your choice. This may be a real or hypothetical organization. Include the following information:
Describe the components a 3-variance analysis for the organization. Explain each component.
What value(s) can a healthcare administrator control for?
What value does the variance analysis provide to the organization?
If you are the CFO, what questions would you ask? What is your primary concern with regard to the variance report?
What action plan might you put in place to address the variance?
1. What are some of the key factors that healthcare organizations might use to identify a foreign country in which to set up new operations? Consider the question both from a financial perspective and from a mission perspective. What types of financial risks must they assess, and how might they go about managing or mitigating those risks to achieve their organization’s healthcare mission?
2. What arc some of the financial pros and cons of the different market entry methods? Does a trade-off exist between the entry strategy and the ability to achieve the organization’s desired mission-related healthcare outcomes?
3. What would be some of the main reasons that healthcare organizations might choose to seek new investment capital domestically and then move the money abroad? What would be some of the main reasons companies might choose to seek new investment capital within the foreign country where they seek to expand operations?
4. In what ways might you treat cash inflows and outflows differently when assessing a new capital project idea that requires investment in a foreign country, as opposed to a purely domestic investment?
5. How does a healthcare organization balance the long-term interests of entering new markets with the need to ensure the short-term financial viability of those initiatives? Should foreign initiatives be evaluated in isolation (i.e., each on its own merit, like an individual stock) or as part of a collection of projects (i.e., as a component of a larger portfolio)?
What are some ethical issues related to the strategic planning process? How does the nurse executive balance the quality patient care piece with the financial piece of a healthcare organization?
Identify best practices that are related to the implementation of a strategic plan as well as plan sustainability.
How can the plan be improved over time? Support your work with literature and references. Be specific and realistic.
You must provide a reference for either each OR the entire posting.use APA for your reference citation. You must always apply your assigned readings plus other readings.
You will also have citations in the text of your responses as well as references at the end of your responses.
Perform a scan of your healthcare organization’s environment for an emerging trend. If you are unable to locate an emerging trend within your own organization, identify a trend through healthcare literature.
Focus on the word emerging and not a trend that is already in existence or implemented. Why do you believe this is an emerging trend or issue? Support this with evidence and literature.
What plan can you implement to tackle this trend or issue? Support this with evidence and literature. What are some goals that can be set to address the emerging trend? Support this with evidence and literature.
NO TELEHEALTH. The teacher doesnt want that.
How does a healthcare organization continue to operate under internal and external pressure for meeting projections and measures of success?
What plans must be made to ensure continued operation and adherence to meeting goals?